Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sir Tralala release show



Sir Tralala by davnull

"Gebt mir ein richtiges Studio und ich geb euch den Wahnsinn."
-- Sir Tralala


On the occasion of a most awesome gig of the amazing Sir Tralala (also to be found here) which, in fact, was his second release party, I acquired a delicious new album which I therefore now happen to have the honor to be able to share with you:

Sir Tralala - Escaping Dystopia (2009)

But since I may also call myself the proud owner of some older tunes of this Carinthian genius, I was tempted to let you have a little insight of his earlier works, and assembled a few additional mp3s to lay at your feet:

The Sir's early years collection

Of course, the only correct action to take at this point (that I expect from you, dearest reader) is to F*ING RUN OUT AND BUY THIS GORGEOUS RECORD!
Yes. Yours Truly said it. Pirates of this world, unite.




Picture on top: Sir Tralala at Fluc Wanne, 07|30|08 by davnull.

No comments: