Monday, January 14, 2008

just... weird


This very minute my life feels so weird and chaotic to me. Maybe that's for a yet secret reason, maybe it's just a general overflow of awesomeness, maybe it's because of all these changes I'm going through right now.
And still, I'm pretty happy with it.

I cannot put into words how much I'm looking forward to all the travelling I plan on this year - not only including visiting places around Europe (especially Berlin, of course) again, but also I'll be heading over to the US for the first time in my life.
Which is gonna be pretty awesome, I think!

Also, I'm looking forward to meet a bunch of incredibly nice people I had the chance to get to know within the last weeks and months... some of whom changed my life in ways I had never thought could happen before.

Just as I posted *somewhere* else, by the first 30 seconds of 2008, I had that feeling this year will become a great one (very special hugs to tbsckas, who made me blush not only once)!

I'm totally excited.