Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Upcoming!


Not only the weather has decided to improve way beyond my expectations in terms of temperature rising - today was the very fist day I went outside without my huge thick winter gloves on! -, but also my mood is getting better and better because of the start of yet another most AWESOME concert season!

Upcoming shows and events in Vienna I'd recommend you warmly not to miss include the following:

21/01 Suzie cries for help w/ Kimera @ Chelsea
24/01 Villalog w/ Die Mäuse @ Rhiz
26/01 Barcamp Vienna @ WerkzeugH
31/01 Fuckhead @ Chelsea

07/02 Dimitrij w/ Killed by 9V Batteries @ Arena (3raum)
13/02 Bulbul w/ Maja Osojnik 'Horror', feat. Fritz Ostermayer @ Rhiz
21/02 Alec Empire @ Flex
24/02 Earth w/ Sir Richard Bishop @ Szene
25/02 Dismember w/ Hatesphere @ Arena (kleine Halle)

13/03 Dillinger Escape Plan w/ Poison the Well @ Arena
19/03 The Scarabeusdream w/ Jakuzi's Attempt @ Rhiz

16/04 Soap & Skin w/ Reflector @ Rhiz
18/04 Einstürzende Neubauten @ Arena
22/04 Isis @ Arena
26/04 Melvins @ Arena

24/05 Melt Banana w/ Jakuzi's Attempt @ Fluc

Guess I'll update this list within the next weeks and months when more dates will be fixed.

Now that's what I call a nice schedule! :)

No comments: